Come join us for a series of data literacy workshops geared towards community organizers and nonprofit staff:
- Finding Census Data: Fri, June 11, 12-1PM EST
- Introduction to Excel: Wed, June 16, 5-6PM EST
- Intermediate Excel: Fri, June 25, 12-1PM EST
- Intro to Mapping/GIS: Wed, June 30, 5-6PM EST
We will cover how to
- find and download census data
- use functions, create charts, and build pivot tables in excel
- create a map / visualize spatial data
All are welcome. There is no cost for attendance. Workshops will be recorded, but we encourage folks to attend the workshops live. We find interactive workshops to be most effective for the learning process and it allows folks to get their questions answered! Please RSVP and let us know which sessions you'll be able to attend. Feel free to also let us know what kind of data analysis you want to be able to do and we will do our best to include that in the workshops!
Contact Fatima Koli, email@example.com, if you have any questions/comments/concerns!